1) Manchester United has the most grounded guard out of the relative multitude of groups in Europe. They have Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic as safeguards and furthermore Edwin van der Sar as goalie. Edwin van der Sar had a record-breaking dash of more than 1000 minutes without yielding an objective in the season. In spite of the fact that Barcelona has exceptionally solid assault (scoring more than 100 objectives in the spanish alliance this season), Manchester United can without much of a stretch prevent them from scoring.
2) Manchester United has solid assault. Strikers incorporate Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov and furthermore Carlos Tevez. They have a wide selection of strikers, including some youthful players from the save group, as Macheda.
3) Manchester United has some accomplished players like Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes. They have been in the group for more than 10 years and furthermore played in the 1999 Champions League last (Manchester United beat Bayern Munich 2-1). They can utilize their experience to help Manchester United dominate the game. They can handle the beat of the match effectively, and make it simple for their own partners to play.
4) Manchester United broke numerous records in the Champions League this season. They were the main group to go into the quarter-finals as reigning champs in the last couple of seasons. They were likewise the principal group to go to the semi-finals and finals as reigning champs in the last couple of seasons. On the off chance that they had broken such countless records, why not break another? They can turn into the first group in Quite a while League history (after it changed its name) to be consecutive heroes.
5) Manchester United has an incredibly dedicated player, Park Ji-Sung. สล็อตJoker He goes around in the pitch constantly and he does truly well man-to-man stamping. Additionally, Sir Alex Ferguson (the mentor/director) vowed to allow him to play in the last, so he will be relied upon to perform well.
6) Manchester United has a decent and experienced mentor/supervisor, Sir Alex Ferguson. He has been dealing with the group for over 20 years and has a great deal of involvement. He can settle on the correct decision of who to substitute in the match and makes an honest effort to lead the group to triumph.
7) Manchester United has an all around prepared midfield comprising of Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs, C Ronaldo and Park Ji-Sung. Carrick and Giggs typically safeguard and Ronaldo and Park normally assault. They have extremely exceptional methods of playing football and it will be hard for Barcelona players to foresee what technique they will utilize.
8) Manchester United has had a very decent season and it would be a major lift to them in the last, which is held in Rome, Italy. They won the Barclays Premier League, the Carling Cup, and the Community Shield this season up until now. They will satisfy their focuses on this season in the event that they additionally win the Champions League.
9) Many Manchester United players have been to the last of the Champions League last season, so they enjoy an upper hand over Barcelona in the last as they have insight. To an expert football player, experience is critical.
10) The main factor of all, is on the grounds that Manchester United play collectively, not as a one-man group, similar to Barcelona. Just Messi can handle the beat/cadence of the match in Barcelona and this isn’t sufficient. Collaboration is extremely urgent and crucial and without cooperation, no group can win.
For these reasons, I accept that Manchester United can beat Barcelona.
What I expect the beginning setup for Manchester United will be:
Goalie: Edwin van der Sar
Right-back: John O’Shea
Focus backs: Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic
Left-back: Patrice Evra
Wingers: Park Ji-Sung and Cristiano Ronaldo
Right-midfield: Michael Carrick
Strikers: Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez.