The accompanying article will give proposals supported by examination and ideas from proficient associations that are not occupied with selling sports drinks or starch supplements. With the end goal of this article, pre-occasion suppers or starch utilization were not considered-just the conceivable benefit of carb utilization during an occasion.
The American College of Sports Medicine prescribes that competitors endeavor to drink 6 to 12 oz. of liquid in 15 to brief spans, starting toward the beginning of the occasion to assist with forestalling parchedness, and to work with an expanded pace of gastric purging. They additionally suggest that competitors devour a carb (CHO) refreshment during an occasion enduring longer than 60 minutes, with ideal carb fixations somewhere in the range of 4% and 8%. An expanded pace of gastric discharging speeds up the rate at which the carbs will enter the blood and afterward thus can be utilized for ATP creation (1).
Sugar drinks with more noteworthy than 8% carb fixation are not suggested for utilization during occasions, and they are most appropriate for post exercise glycogen recharging, These higher substance carb refreshments have been displayed to diminish the pace of gastric purging, which would result in a more slow pace of likely use for energy creation (1).
Studies have shown that carb utilization has expanded exercise time to weakness during longer occasions, during focused energy occasions in the hotness (60%VO2max, and 75%VO2max), and they have additionally shown further developed execution in sports like cycling, significant distance running, soccer, hockey and b-ball (3)(5)(6).
Examination directed utilizing financially accessible games drinks has shown that there is little proof that one beverage is better compared to another (4). It is suggested that if a competitor devours a games drink, s/he utilizes one that is attractive, fits in the 4% to 8% CHO focus range, and doesn’t cause any gastro-gastrointestinal (GI) trouble. ประวัติศาสตร์โบราณ
While there is a lot of exploration on explicit sugar sports drinks, there are extra sorts of starch refreshments that have been utilized. For instance, natural product juices (10% – 15% CHO focus), sodas (10% – 11% CHO fixation), cordials, and extra beverage concentrates have all been tried. Since these refreshments contain above 10% CHO focus, they are not suggested for utilization for during an occasion. (9).
Some exploration has even been led looking at the impacts of different kinds of carb, including fructose, galactose, maltose, sucrose, glucose polymers-matlodextrins, and starch. The exploration showed that that not these CHO sources are similarly successful with glucose, sucrose, maltose, maltodextrins and amylopectin (a sort of starch) delivering higher oxidation rates, and consequently more useful in energy creation during athletic occasions enduring over 60 minutes (8).
Another review looked at the impact of a CHO drink containing glucose with the impact of a CHO refreshment containing glucose and fructose. The outcomes showed that there was a more prominent exhibition upgrade impact created by utilization of the glucose and fructose refreshment, recommending that it would be more advantageous to burn-through a drink with numerous sorts of starches (5). Since it has been observed that glucose and fructose are consumed by various digestive carriers, by consolidating the two CHO sources doesn’t dial back gastric exhausting (5).
Narrative proof has recommended that the glycemic list of a sugar would affect the presentation result of the person. A recent report thought about the effect(s) of the utilization of honey (low glycemic list rating of 35) or dextrose (high glycemic record of 100) during a 64km cycling time preliminary. The outcomes showed that there wasno recognizable contrast between the utilization of the great glycemic dextrose and the low glycemic honey (7).
In an individual meeting in 2000, Lesli Bonci, RD, suggested CHO enhancements, for example, sticky bears and sticky worms for occasions enduring longer than 60 minutes. I have found that these are particularly famous with competitors under 12 years old, and are intended to be utilized notwithstanding utilization of water for liquid substitution during exercise. (2).
Notwithstanding the investigations showing that sugar supplementation is advantageous during occasions going on around an hour and a half, a few examinations have shown that CHO supplementation may likewise be gainful during irregular exercise of more limited span (4). More limited occasions (episodes of ceaseless exercise) of submaximal power would not require any extra CHO supplementation, however more limited occasions that are higher force or include irregular exercise, for example, ice hockey, or multi-occasion competitors (or competitions) may drain the muscle glycogen stores prior in the occasion which would work with a requirement for CHO supplementation. CHO supplementation would give promptly accessible glucose in the blood which can then thus be changed over to glycogen for use in ATP creation during the discontinuous or extreme focus work out. It ought to likewise be noticed that during games under 30 minutes of nonstop exercise, liquid substitution is a higher need than supplanting CHO in the muscle or liver (9).
1. American College of Sports Medicine. Position Stand: Exercise and liquid substitution. Medication and Science in Sports and Exercise, 28:i-vii, 1996.
2. Bonci, Lesli. Individual Interview. 18 July 2000.
3. Carter, Jeukendrup, Mundel, and Jones. (2003). Starch supplementation further develops moderate and extreme focus practice in the hotness. Pflgers Archiv: European Journal of Physiology, 446(2), 211-219.
4. Coombes, , and Hamilton, . (2000). The adequacy of industrially accessible games drinks. Sports Medicine, 29(3), 181-209.
5. Currell, and Jeukendrup, A. (2008). Predominant perseverance execution with ingestion of different movable carbs. Medication and Science in Sports and Exercise, 40(2), 275-281.
6. Davis, Welsh, and Alderson. (2000). Impacts of carb and chromium ingestion during irregular extreme focus exercise to exhaustion. Global Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 10(4), 476-485.
7. Sincere, Lancaster, Rasmussen, Kerksick, Lucia, Greenwood, et al. (2004). Low versus high glycemic record starch gel ingestion during recreated 64-km cycling time preliminary execution. Diary of Strength and Conditioning Research/National Strength and Conditioning Association, 18(3), 466-472.
8. Jeukendrup, and Jentjens, R. (2000). Oxidation of sugar feedings during delayed exercise: Current contemplations, rules and bearings for future exploration. Sports Medicine, 29(6), 407-424.
9. Pearce . (1996). Dietary investigation of liquid substitution refreshments. Australian Journal of Nutrition and Dietetics, 53(4), S35.